Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jewelia's Closet

Busy, busy, busy...is what i've been these last couple of months. I have decided to turn a little spark of creativity into a full blown business operation. It's amazing how giving birth to a little girl instilled so much desire to be crafty and make girly things...I LOVE IT. I am still in the works of getting Jewelia's Closet up and running. I wanted to name my new venture after my inspiration-Julia, but after doing some searching on Etsy I found that Julia's Closet was already taken :( So, then I thought of Jewelia and I found the name to be fitting since most of the pieces I will be selling will have some sort of rhinestone/jewel affixed to it. Perfect.

I am a bit of a procrastonator, but also a bit of a perfectionist as well, so when you combine these two traits together it takes a lot longer to get things rolling. I feel like I'm finally in the home stretch with all the major hurdles out of the way, just a few minor hiccups to deal with and I should be able to start cranking out girly attire. I can't wait for you all to see my creations! Stay tuned...http://www.jeweliascloset.com/

Here is my logo designed by http://www.themodernpolkadot.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you, girl. :-) Can't wait to see your new etsy store, and your items at Savvy Seconds too. Which reminds me, I need to get some natural light shots of your tutu's... Congrats again on Jewelia's Closet!

    ReplyDelete