Sunday, December 6, 2009

When Life Hands You Oranges...

Screams, kicks and cries...oh my! That pretty much sums up my day, and boy am i exhausted! It has been one of "those" days that we mommies can all relate to. You know, the one's when you are trying to get something done, but you feel like you have a little tail stuck to your rear, or you finally get a part of the house clean and it's destroyed a few minutes later. Oh let's not forgot my favorite...sibling rivalry! Well, it's pretty one sided at this point, but Julia does partake in her fair share of battles. I can't blame them, they both have colds and are miserable...plus it doesn't help that we've been shacked up in the house the last couple of days.

Our day wasn't a complete disaster though. Here's just a glimpse at some of the things that made me smile...
Julia peeling an orange all by herself! I was quite impressed :)
Coloring together...

And, how can this little goober not bring a smile to your face?!?! Zebra rainboots and all.




No comments:

Post a Comment